Followers

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Purple Haze


The purple haze enshrouded him
Seeped into his mind
Purple lips devoured him
Took all they could find
Purple nails stroked him
Across all tender bits
His eyes locked on her purple boots
And stockings as she sits

From the moment she had entered
His resistance fell away
Like a rabbit in the headlights
He was the easiest of prey
As he stumbled with his words
A possessive smile had crossed her face
She stopped him gently "Kneel my boy
I like man that knows his place"

"What will you do to please me?
What lengths will you go?
How much can I tease you
When I make your body glow?"
He gazed at this purple Princess
"Anything I can do
My soul purpose when I'm with here
Is to bring pleasure to you"

Her legs rested on his shoulders
Boots heels scraped his back
She lifted her shroud slightly
No hairs adorned her crack
Felt the nails on his scalp
As she pulled his eager lips forward
"That was the best of answers boy
Now here is your reward"

Her scent attacked his nose
As his lips locked on her clit
Then he dropped his tongue across her
Made sure he didn't miss a bit
The pressure from her hands
Made sure that he did know
She wanted him to stay there
Till he made her juices flow

After coming she slid down
Knelt with him on the floor
Her purple shaded eyes locked his
"Now my boy Mistress wants more"
She turned around and on all fours
Ordered "Lift my shroud my boy"
As he did her bare sex glistened
"Now bring your Mistress joy"

As the purple swayed before him
Her wet sex sucked him in
Each thrust she squeezed him hard 
And his head began to spin
His cock pushed past her fingers
As she touched her swollen clit
She moaned "Mistress is getting close my boy
You must wait for it"

His urge to come consumed him
But knew this was his test
If he failed at this hurdle
Then he could forget the rest
Felt her body tremble
Then as the shakes became much stronger
Mistress came with a scream
Thank god, couldn't last much longer

With her orgasm passed
His pulse began to race
Balls began to tighten 
And he upped his thrusting pace
Then she surprised him, moved away
Gripped him, more than he could stand
Stared into her purples eyes 
Came in her purple nailed hand

 


 

2 comments:

  1. Smiles.....you never cease to amaze me...Love this...purple is one of my favorite colors.....Mark Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the passion in this one

    ReplyDelete